Getting into your car during the peak of summer is almost intolerable. Here are some tips to help keep you and your car cool as we take on summer together.
1. Invest in sun shades to aid in avoiding direct sunlight heating up the interior of your car
2. Crack your windows open very slightly to increase airflow
3. Make sure your vehicle always has coolant
4. Keep tires inflated properly to keep from overheating and suddenly breaking
5. Invest in cooling seat cushions which will make your ride in the heat much more enjoyable!