During the summer it's important for pool owners to take the proper care and steps to ensure all is safe and fun! Some tips we recommend are as follows:
1. Make sure all kids are supervised at all times at the pool. Proper fencing or a pool cover is helpful for unsupervised kids to stay away from the pool.
2. Learn CPR! CPR classes are easily accessible and incredibly helpful if you have kids. Being able to step in while first responders are en route can make a huge difference during any emergency.
3. Routinely check chemical and chlorine levels to reduce risk of rash or serious disease.
4. Make sure all drains and suctions are proper and not damaged to avoid any possibility for entrapment.
5. Lastly, have fun, be safe, and use SPF!